Hungry Moose Response to COVID-19
Since our founding, the Hungry Moose has been a core part of the Big Sky community.
We are not simply a store; we are a place where the community gathers and stays connected. In these difficult times, our priority remains the well-being of the community. With that in mind, the Moose has been closely monitoring the situation and taking any action we feel necessary to protect the health and safety of the community while still providing essential services. The following is a list of steps we have already taken. We will continue to be proactive in our response to this virus and will post updates here and on our social media.
- More frequent and aggressive sanitizing of the store, particularly high traffic areas such as door handles, carts, register areas, bathrooms, etc.
- Limiting hours at both locations to reduce potential exposure for both our staff and guests. This also allows our staff more time to rest and stay healthy
- Removing our deli seating area
- Restricting deli orders to call-in only to limit the amount of people in the store, particularly gathering around the deli counter
- Limiting purchases of certain items to ensure equal access for as many in the community as possible
- Eliminating delivery and pick-up fees to allow families access to groceries and medicine without having to come into the store
We appreciate your understanding during this time and will continue to do everything in our power to limit the spread of this virus. We need to work together to take care of ourselves, our loved ones, and those in our community who are most vulnerable. We ask that, if possible, all customers utilize our online shopping cart for delivery or pick-up orders to continue to reduce the number of people out in public at this critical time.
Peace. Love. Moose.
The Moose Crew