Hungry Moose Response to COVID-19
Since our founding, the Hungry Moose has been a core part of the Big Sky community.
We are not simply a store; we are a place where the community gathers and stays connected. In these difficult times, our priority remains the well-being of the community. With that in mind, the Moose has been closely monitoring the situation and taking any action we feel necessary to protect the health and safety of the community while still providing essential services. The following is a list of steps we have already taken. We will continue to be proactive in our response to this virus and will post updates here and on our social media.
- More frequent and aggressive sanitizing of the store, particularly high traffic areas such as door handles, carts, register areas, bathrooms, etc.
- Limiting hours at both locations to reduce potential exposure for both our staff and guests. This also allows our staff more time to rest and stay healthy
- Limiting our deli seating area
- Encouraging social distancing
- Enforcing Governer Bullock's mask mandate for staff and customers
- Discouraging loitering in the store (this was a difficult suggestion to make, as we are a social hub in the community, but we believe limiting exposure remains paramount at this time)
We appreciate your understanding during this time and will continue to do everything in our power to limit the spread of this virus. We need to work together to take care of ourselves, our loved ones, and those in our community who are most vulnerable. We ask that, if possible, all customers utilize our online shopping cart for curbside pick-up orders to continue to reduce the number of people out in public at this critical time.
Peace. Love. Moose.
The Moose Crew